Buying the ₹60,120,000 condo with ₹3,090,000 left would keep this 5-bed option open, but choosing a cheaper property would provide more room for surprises. The first choice feels exposed until I know the early costs; the second may be unnecessarily cautious if the building and unit are in good order.
Before deciding, I need to account for moving, the first mortgage instalment, service charges, insurance excess and any repairs that cannot wait. Furniture for most rooms can be delayed. Which missing figure would matter most when deciding how much cash must remain as an emergency reserve rather than being assigned to the move or initial work?
Before deciding, I need to account for moving, the first mortgage instalment, service charges, insurance excess and any repairs that cannot wait. Furniture for most rooms can be delayed. Which missing figure would matter most when deciding how much cash must remain as an emergency reserve rather than being assigned to the move or initial work?