The price may be workable on paper, but I hesitate at how little room it leaves for surprises. The 5-bed duplex in Bengaluru is around ₹114,400,000, and my available cash would fall to about ₹1,169,000 once the deposit and expected purchase expenses are paid.
The inspection contains many items, though most do not seem urgent. I still need to account for handover or service charges, moving, essential repairs and a proper emergency fund before spending on furniture.
How would you decide what portion must remain untouched? I would rather choose a less expensive home than discover that one repair or a few months of carrying costs have exhausted the reserve.
The inspection contains many items, though most do not seem urgent. I still need to account for handover or service charges, moving, essential repairs and a proper emergency fund before spending on furniture.
How would you decide what portion must remain untouched? I would rather choose a less expensive home than discover that one repair or a few months of carrying costs have exhausted the reserve.