ledger.easy
Property investor
The people I’ve asked offline are split. A tenant in my Riyadh duplex has submitted several minor maintenance requests over the past few months. Each request is plausible and the rent is always on time, but separate call-out charges are adding up.
I want to stay responsive without sending someone for every non-urgent item. At the same time, I’m wondering whether the pattern could point to one larger roof-drainage problem. How would you decide what can be grouped, what needs prompt attention, and when to commission a broader inspection? If your answer depends on rules outside Saudi Arabia, please identify the difference.
I want to stay responsive without sending someone for every non-urgent item. At the same time, I’m wondering whether the pattern could point to one larger roof-drainage problem. How would you decide what can be grouped, what needs prompt attention, and when to commission a broader inspection? If your answer depends on rules outside Saudi Arabia, please identify the difference.