£865,800 is the likely sale price, so even a modest difference in commission matters. One Manchester agent is offering a low-cost package with important gaps; another charges considerably more but would handle the marketing, screen buyers, negotiate and coordinate the sale through completion. Neither option feels comfortable without knowing who will actually do the work.
What evidence would show that the premium package is worth paying for? I plan to ask about similar apartment sales, speed of replies, how offers are checked and what support is provided if a chain breaks down. I also want any referral arrangements or links to prospective buyers disclosed before I appoint the agent.
What evidence would show that the premium package is worth paying for? I plan to ask about similar apartment sales, speed of replies, how offers are checked and what support is provided if a chain breaks down. I also want any referral arrangements or links to prospective buyers disclosed before I appoint the agent.