Barcelona inventory shifted in November 2025: seasonal noise or greater buyer selectivity?

rowan_finance

Real estate agent
Verified Pro
Barcelona’s November 2025 listings appear to be separating by condition, but I’m concerned the sample may be too seasonal to show a lasting change. Well-presented apartments seem to move in about 99 days, while properties needing work linger, and the reported difference between advertised and completed prices is around 10.8%.

Rather than treating this as either seasonality or greater buyer selectivity, I’m looking for evidence that would distinguish the two. Did completed transaction volume change as well? How large and current was the sample, were later revisions made, and did any policy deadline distort when sellers listed or buyers completed?

Neighbourhood-level examples would help, particularly where the original price, final sale price and condition are known. I’d keep those observations separate from citywide figures until several months of sold data show whether the pattern continued.
 
Back
Top