Bangkok studios at THB 24.77m–37.15m: financing or stale pricing?

RightRoom

Real estate agent
Established
I’m sense-checking a Bangkok sample priced from THB 24,770,000 to THB 37,150,000, mostly studios. The typical listing has been visible for 30 days. My working theory is that financing costs help explain the divide between quick sales and stock that lingers, but I may be overreading a small sample. What are people seeing in completed sales, withdrawals and the timing of price cuts at street level?
 
Thirty days alone would not make me call a listing stale, especially without new-listing volume for comparison. The bigger missing detail is geography: are these genuinely comparable streets or units grouped under broad neighbourhood names? I’d also separate condition and seller motivation before attributing the gap mainly to buyer financing.
 
I agree on the neighbourhood boundaries, but financing could still be part of the picture at this price level. The cleanest next step is to track each listing beyond day 30: unchanged, reduced, withdrawn or apparently sold. Then compare the price-cut dates with any recent completed sales you can verify. Withdrawals matter because otherwise failed listings disappear from the sample and make the market look faster than it is.
 
Back
Top