A weekend will suit some attendees, while others may only manage an early evening, so I do not want to book a venue before seeing where the preference falls. I am planning an informal Bangkok property meetup for January 2026.
The discussion would cover local market experiences, financing and working through example deals, with time left for specific questions. If you might attend, please state your preferred timing and whether being near BTS or MRT, step-free access or a low-cost venue would affect your decision.
I would also like to establish whether attendees expect to pay toward a room or would prefer a place where everyone simply buys their own refreshments. A remote option is possible only if someone can manage it without disrupting the in-person conversation. Once the likely headcount and date are clear, I will look for a suitably sized venue and confirm the cost arrangement.
The discussion would cover local market experiences, financing and working through example deals, with time left for specific questions. If you might attend, please state your preferred timing and whether being near BTS or MRT, step-free access or a low-cost venue would affect your decision.
I would also like to establish whether attendees expect to pay toward a room or would prefer a place where everyone simply buys their own refreshments. A remote option is possible only if someone can manage it without disrupting the in-person conversation. Once the likely headcount and date are clear, I will look for a suitably sized venue and confirm the cost arrangement.