Averages were not helping, so I narrowed this to Austin warehouses listed between $180,000 and $270,000. The snapshot shows a 3.6% downward movement and roughly 92 days on market, but negotiated discounts seem to change sharply with property condition.
My working view is that property tax is creating more of the price spread than headline demand. Before acting, I want to compare recent completed sales with withdrawn listings and see when price cuts occurred. Does the tax explanation fit what others are seeing? Please include the Austin neighbourhood or boundary you use and the type of warehouse.
My working view is that property tax is creating more of the price spread than headline demand. Before acting, I want to compare recent completed sales with withdrawn listings and see when price cuts occurred. Does the tax explanation fit what others are seeing? Please include the Austin neighbourhood or boundary you use and the type of warehouse.