alba_stone
Seller
A single March 2025 headline would be convenient, but I am not convinced these Austin apartment figures are comparable yet. The working numbers are 88 days on market, a 6.2% decline in asking prices and apparent financing sensitivity near $930,000.
Before publishing, I would like to separate active listings from completed transactions and track whether inventory is genuinely rising or simply being carried over. Neighbourhood, price band and apartment type also need consistent definitions. Links are preferable, but dated local observations are useful if clearly identified as such. Each update should retain its revision date because this is a provisional snapshot, not an official index.
Before publishing, I would like to separate active listings from completed transactions and track whether inventory is genuinely rising or simply being carried over. Neighbourhood, price band and apartment type also need consistent definitions. Links are preferable, but dated local observations are useful if clearly identified as such. Each update should retain its revision date because this is a provisional snapshot, not an official index.