I keep hearing that I should wait for Austin prices to fall, but rent and borrowing costs have moved during my search too. I can afford a suitable detached home now, although it certainly does not look cheap beside historical prices.
I’m deciding between proceeding when the right home appears and renewing my rental while hoping for a broader decline. Which thresholds are actually useful here—monthly payment, cash left after closing, expected time in the home, or something else? If waiting changed your view, what specific detail did it?
I’m deciding between proceeding when the right home appears and renewing my rental while hoping for a broader decline. Which thresholds are actually useful here—monthly payment, cash left after closing, expected time in the home, or something else? If waiting changed your view, what specific detail did it?