arlo.winter
Homeowner
Getting the price wrong on an Auckland retail unit could mean either losing a viable deal or inheriting costs that the discount never covered. I’m watching listings from NZ$1,393,000 to NZ$2,089,000; the current snapshot indicates 6.8% movement and about 9 days on market.
Condition appears to explain part of the pricing spread, although I wonder whether insurance cost or availability is the less visible factor. Asking prices will not settle that, so I’m looking for recent completed sales rather than withdrawn or repeatedly reduced listings.
If anyone has a relevant example, which Auckland neighbourhood was it in, what kind of retail space was involved, and what condition was it in? The timing of any reduction would also be useful, along with whether finance constraints or seller urgency influenced the final figure.
Condition appears to explain part of the pricing spread, although I wonder whether insurance cost or availability is the less visible factor. Asking prices will not settle that, so I’m looking for recent completed sales rather than withdrawn or repeatedly reduced listings.
If anyone has a relevant example, which Auckland neighbourhood was it in, what kind of retail space was involved, and what condition was it in? The timing of any reduction would also be useful, along with whether finance constraints or seller urgency influenced the final figure.