Before deciding whether insurance should alter an offer, I need to know whether the issue is a measurable cost or a reason not to proceed at all. My Athens sample covers detached homes asking between €993,600 and €1,490,000. Listings show movement of +1.8% and a median marketing period near 68 days, although the wide variation in condition makes those figures difficult to interpret.
These are asking-price histories, not a reliable set of completed transactions. Are buyers negotiating when cover is available but expensive, while walking away when availability remains uncertain? I am considering checking recent completed sales and the insurance position property by property before drawing anything from the price-cut timing.
These are asking-price histories, not a reliable set of completed transactions. Are buyers negotiating when cover is available but expensive, while walking away when availability remains uncertain? I am considering checking recent completed sales and the insurance position property by property before drawing anything from the price-cut timing.