Athens property meetup — August 2024

An informal Athens meetup in August 2024 looks workable, but the venue choice depends on timing and numbers. Please indicate whether you prefer a weekday early evening or a weekend, and mention any access or public-transport needs.

I’m thinking of a central location and a focused agenda: local market observations, financing, one shared deal example and open questions. Attendance would be limited to whatever capacity the venue allows, so a rough headcount will help before I confirm the arrangements.
 
Interested. An early evening would suit me better, provided the venue is near public transport. Will the meeting be free apart from anything people order at the venue?
 
A weekend is easier for me. Could there be remote access for anyone who cannot get into central Athens? I realise that may be awkward for an informal discussion, but even audio for the agenda section could help. Also, “deal analysis” can become quite broad—will attendees bring examples, or are you planning one shared scenario?
 
One more venue point: please confirm step-free access before booking. A central address does not necessarily mean an accessible room.
 
I’d keep this in person for the first meetup rather than adding remote access, which could make venue selection and discussion harder. A practical format might be one short market round, one deal example, and then questions; otherwise financing alone could fill the session. Before reserving anything, perhaps collect preferences for early evening versus weekend, expected attendance, accessibility needs, and whether people are comfortable with a venue requiring a purchase.
 
Back
Top