I work around the Nairobi property market and am opening a practical Q&A about transaction issues that buyers and sellers often misunderstand. Questions can cover pricing evidence, negotiation limits, energy performance, financing timelines, who should hold or prepare particular documents, coordination between professionals, and disclosure of possible conflicts.
Please include the jurisdiction, property type, transaction stage, and the specific point causing concern. For example: Are you trying to assess an asking price, understand a lender’s timing, or work out which professional is responsible for a document?
I’ll keep replies within professional scope, distinguish personal experience from regulated advice, and flag where a locally qualified legal, tax, lending, or other specialist may be needed. Other local professionals are welcome to explain where their process differs.
Please include the jurisdiction, property type, transaction stage, and the specific point causing concern. For example: Are you trying to assess an asking price, understand a lender’s timing, or work out which professional is responsible for a document?
I’ll keep replies within professional scope, distinguish personal experience from regulated advice, and flag where a locally qualified legal, tax, lending, or other specialist may be needed. Other local professionals are welcome to explain where their process differs.