We’re considering properties in two Barcelona neighbourhoods, but the citywide averages don’t seem useful because the market feels split rather than uniformly fast or slow.
For mixed-use buildings priced around €750,700–€1,126,000, I’m seeing roughly 118 days on market. Buildings with a clear position on reserves appear to move differently, though it’s difficult to tell how much negotiating room that creates. Withdrawn listings also make the public history hard to interpret.
Has anyone tracked recent completed sales in this range, particularly the difference between the final price and the full public asking-price history? It would also help to know the neighbourhood boundaries, property condition, timing of any price cuts, and whether buyer financing or seller motivation affected the result. I’m trying to decide whether 118 days now signals genuine flexibility or is simply normal for this type of property.
For mixed-use buildings priced around €750,700–€1,126,000, I’m seeing roughly 118 days on market. Buildings with a clear position on reserves appear to move differently, though it’s difficult to tell how much negotiating room that creates. Withdrawn listings also make the public history hard to interpret.
Has anyone tracked recent completed sales in this range, particularly the difference between the final price and the full public asking-price history? It would also help to know the neighbourhood boundaries, property condition, timing of any price cuts, and whether buyer financing or seller motivation affected the result. I’m trying to decide whether 118 days now signals genuine flexibility or is simply normal for this type of property.