Similar marketing periods produced very different outcomes once the rental position was made clear. That made the headline figure of roughly 69 days look less useful on its own.
I am tracking Lima new-build flats advertised from about PEN 825,000 to PEN 1,238,000. One unit with straightforward rental prospects may attract financed buyers, while an otherwise similar unit with uncertainty around renting could need a reduction or a cash buyer. District differences may matter just as much.
Before treating 69 days as bargaining leverage, I plan to separate original listings from relistings, then record public cuts, withdrawals, new-listing volume and completed prices. Examples of completed deals would be particularly helpful, since a public reduction does not show whether the seller later negotiated further or held firm.
I am tracking Lima new-build flats advertised from about PEN 825,000 to PEN 1,238,000. One unit with straightforward rental prospects may attract financed buyers, while an otherwise similar unit with uncertainty around renting could need a reduction or a cash buyer. District differences may matter just as much.
Before treating 69 days as bargaining leverage, I plan to separate original listings from relistings, then record public cuts, withdrawals, new-listing volume and completed prices. Examples of completed deals would be particularly helpful, since a public reduction does not show whether the seller later negotiated further or held firm.