April 2025 Warsaw notes: mixed-use buildings and rising vacancy

For April 2025 I’ve been tracking a narrow set of Warsaw mixed-use buildings rather than relying on the citywide average. Asking prices run from PLN 1,912,000 to PLN 2,868,000, and the current marketing period is roughly 88 days.

Vacancy seems more significant than the monthly price headline. There are more listings, but still not many I would actually buy. Does this look like normal building-level variation, or an early shift in this part of Poland?
 
I wouldn’t call a wider Warsaw shift from that alone. Mixed-use stock can vary sharply by neighbourhood boundary, condition and the quality of the commercial space. The useful comparison is recent completed sales, not asking prices. I’d also separate genuinely new listings from withdrawn properties returning to market and note when price cuts occur.
 
Vacancy could still be the early warning here, even if prices have not moved much. Is it residential, commercial, or both—and are the vacant units usable without major work? I’d also ask whether the 88-day properties share a financing problem or simply have unmotivated sellers. Tracking those points against sale completions over the next few months should distinguish a market change from a weak group of buildings.
 
Back
Top