I’m comparing energy-assessment tools for property work in Seoul, and the annual prices seem to vary more than the feature sets. Before paying list price, has anyone found a legitimate professional, association, or community discount available in South Korea?
If so, please name the eligibility requirement and disclose any affiliation. I’d also appreciate the actual renewal price rather than just the introductory rate, plus details on seat limits, cancellation terms, data export, trial restrictions, and the support level included. A cheap first year is not much help if adding users is costly or exporting the work later becomes difficult.
If so, please name the eligibility requirement and disclose any affiliation. I’d also appreciate the actual renewal price rather than just the introductory rate, plus details on seat limits, cancellation terms, data export, trial restrictions, and the support level included. A cheap first year is not much help if adding users is costly or exporting the work later becomes difficult.