My tenant has given me every reason to favour stability, which is why I hesitate to make a large adjustment. The rent is currently ₩5,912,000, compared with roughly ₩7,506,000 for similar properties, and the property itself is worth about ₩1,408,000,000.
They are reliable with payments, take care of the place and flag maintenance issues promptly. Even so, leaving the rent untouched could make the difference increasingly difficult to address. Would you introduce a small scheduled rise, hold the current figure, or review it after making improvements? I am trying to weigh that against vacancy time, reletting costs and the uncertainty of a new tenant.
They are reliable with payments, take care of the place and flag maintenance issues promptly. Even so, leaving the rent untouched could make the difference increasingly difficult to address. Would you introduce a small scheduled rise, hold the current figure, or review it after making improvements? I am trying to weigh that against vacancy time, reletting costs and the uncertainty of a new tenant.