One update has made the choice less clear: the cheaper proposal leaves important work optional, while the full-service quote does not say who will actually handle it. This is for a Tokyo apartment expected to sell near ¥78,800,000.
I now see two branches. If I compare fees, I need each agent to price the same scope, including the photography deliverables, buyer checks, negotiation and support if an agreed deal collapses. If the scopes remain different, I need evidence that the extra service is worth paying for: comparable results, response standards, conflict disclosure and the name of the person managing the sale. What questions have helped others turn broad promises into something measurable?
I now see two branches. If I compare fees, I need each agent to price the same scope, including the photography deliverables, buyer checks, negotiation and support if an agreed deal collapses. If the scopes remain different, I need evidence that the extra service is worth paying for: comparable results, response standards, conflict disclosure and the name of the person managing the sale. What questions have helped others turn broad promises into something measurable?