The 45 m² mixed-use unit offers shared management but leaves me exposed to decisions made by the building. The similarly priced Seoul townhouse gives more independence, yet one exterior or heating problem could create a large bill. Neither choice feels straightforward.
I’m comparing vacancy risk, insurance, energy use, management effort and resale prospects. For the mixed-use property, which records would show whether the reserve is adequate and whether major work is planned? For the townhouse, I want to identify any shared access or repair obligations rather than assume it is fully independent.
A checklist of less obvious first-year costs would be useful, especially items that can be checked against management statements, insurance details or inspection findings.
I’m comparing vacancy risk, insurance, energy use, management effort and resale prospects. For the mixed-use property, which records would show whether the reserve is adequate and whether major work is planned? For the townhouse, I want to identify any shared access or repair obligations rather than assume it is fully independent.
A checklist of less obvious first-year costs would be useful, especially items that can be checked against management statements, insurance details or inspection findings.