photosAndLane
Homeowner
I’m choosing between a 205 m² small multifamily and a similarly priced townhouse in Helsinki. The multifamily initially looks simpler to maintain, while the townhouse offers more control but could leave me carrying larger irregular costs.
My model includes insurance, energy use, tenant demand, vacancy, management workload and eventual resale liquidity. What I cannot compare cleanly is the effect of the ownership structure: shared reserves and responsibilities on one side versus costs paid directly on the other. Before making an offer, what records and assumptions would you put on a practical checklist?
My model includes insurance, energy use, tenant demand, vacancy, management workload and eventual resale liquidity. What I cannot compare cleanly is the effect of the ownership structure: shared reserves and responsibilities on one side versus costs paid directly on the other. Before making an offer, what records and assumptions would you put on a practical checklist?