2-bed detached home in Lisbon — €6,382/month

SmallChart

Landlord
Established
I considered fixing every lease detail before advertising, but some terms may be better agreed with the right long-term tenant. The property is a 2-bed detached home in Lisbon, approximately 165 m², with rent of €6,382 per month.

Please give your intended move date and preferred lease length when enquiring. The furnishing level, deposit, pets, included charges and maintenance responsibilities can then be discussed clearly before a viewing proceeds. I can also provide details about the condition, transport options, utility metering and likely running costs.
 
What lease length would you prefer, and is the €6,382 rent for a furnished or unfurnished home? It would also help to know which charges might be included rather than leaving all of that until the final terms.
 
The part of Lisbon is essential before anyone can judge transport or running costs. Could you give at least the neighbourhood, plus whether utilities are individually metered? I’d also want to know the deposit range before arranging a viewing.
 
I understand some terms can be negotiated, but at this monthly rent the basic position on furnishing, pets and maintenance should be stated upfront. “Depends on the lease” is reasonable for the exact move-in date, less so for who handles repairs or how utility bills are passed on.
 
A simple terms sheet would answer most of this: lease length, deposit, earliest availability, furnishings, pet policy, included charges, utility billing and maintenance contact. Then prospective tenants can reply with their move date and any points they want to negotiate.
 
Back
Top