A shorter tenancy would mean more turnover, while a long lease is difficult to discuss sensibly before the monthly extras are clear. The property is a 2-bed coastal home in Buenos Aires, approximately 205 m², offered at ARS 5,741,000 per month.
I am looking for a dependable tenant and am open to agreeing the start date, deposit and lease duration as part of the terms. Please include your intended move date and preferred length when enquiring. I can then clarify the condition, what is covered by the rent, which utilities are billed separately and any other recurring charges.
I am looking for a dependable tenant and am open to agreeing the start date, deposit and lease duration as part of the terms. Please include your intended move date and preferred length when enquiring. I can then clarify the condition, what is covered by the rent, which utilities are billed separately and any other recurring charges.