The service-charge point may be acting as a proxy for uncertainty. Buyers can compare a known recurring amount with their budget; an unclear answer leaves them wondering what else is unresolved. I wouldn’t conclude that lower charges automatically produce a faster sale—clarity, what the charge...
The weak point remains the CLP 2,434,000 figure. Several advertisements can repeat the same optimistic expectation without proving tenants are paying it. I’d compare how long similar studios remain listed and whether building charges, parking, furnishings or utilities differ. If the evidence...
I’d also rank the completed comparables by similarity, not merely distance. Condition, usable space and obvious property differences may explain some variation. If none supports the offer even after reasonable adjustments, the valuation issue is warning you about price, not just financing.
Inspection is another possible cash leak. If defects appear, does requesting repair credits affect the valuation-gap commitment, or can you still renegotiate? Those should not become one blended pool of money.
I disagree slightly with leading at CLP 197,400,000 just because the gap is capped. The cap protects financing, but it does not make weak comparables stronger. I’d lower the headline offer unless the property has features the completed examples genuinely lack.