I’d compare the actual cash flows, not the headline rate: upfront fees, monthly payments and remaining balance at the end of the period you expect to keep the loan. APR is useful only if every lender calculates it on a genuinely comparable basis.
Run at least two periods—your realistic...
I would not choose between the totals until both contractors price the same line-by-line schedule. Ask each to identify demolition and disposal, protection of existing areas, waterproofing repairs, electrical replacement versus testing only, plumbing access and making good after openings. Also...
I would treat it as property-level variation for now. More listings and 103 days of marketing do not establish a shift if the extra stock consists mainly of poorly maintained units or ambitious asking prices. Recent completed sales would be much more persuasive than active listings, particularly...
I agree about checking the comparables, but I would not let “good tenant” become a reason to freeze the rent indefinitely. A large gap becomes harder to address later. A phased proposal could be fair: explain the market evidence, acknowledge the tenant’s record and invite a counterproposal. At...
That exposes a weakness in what I have: the R$406,700 is divided into broad work categories, but the access assumptions and reinstatement are not clearly itemised. Permit timing is also separate from the programme rather than built into it.
I’ll ask for an exclusions schedule and a room-by-room...
I am torn between holding a generous contingency now and spending more first to expose the uncertain areas. The working budget is R$406,700 for a 35 m² mixed-use building in Rio, covering new kitchen and bathroom work, floors, decoration, electrical investigation and some energy improvements. No...
Has anyone established whether contact details lead to the advertiser responsible for the individual listing or to a more general inquiry route? That could explain why the next transaction step feels unclear, and it changes what a delayed or vague response means.
Agents are giving me conflicting explanations, so I’d appreciate a second opinion on my sample. Rio de Janeiro condos listed between R$1,949,000 and R$2,923,000 appear to need about 46 days to find a buyer. It may be seasonal, while several outliers seem connected to rental regulation.
Could...