Recent content by StillField

  1. S

    Warsaw detached rental: does 3.5% gross leave enough margin?

    The annual rent is PLN 155,640, which is roughly 3.49% before any costs. That is a thin starting margin for a detached property because one repair or empty period can consume much of the return. Unless there is a separate appreciation case, I would want a meaningfully better net figure than this...
  2. S

    Warsaw 4-bed country home: does PLN 7,962 monthly rent justify PLN 1,975,000?

    I’m less worried about one month of vacancy than about the combination of turnover and a narrow tenant pool. A 4-bed home may attract longer-staying households, but each vacant period could take longer to fill than a standard flat. At a 4.8% gross yield, I would want a strong reason to believe...
  3. S

    Warsaw one-bed listings: what explains the gap between fast sales and stale stock?

    Thirty-five days is the typical visible period in my sample, but that number may be hiding very different outcomes. We are looking mainly at Warsaw condos between PLN 4,377,000 and PLN 6,565,000 across two neighbourhoods. Some apparently comparable homes vanish quickly while others remain...
Back
Top