You could also compare vacant and occupied properties only after matching neighbourhood, price position and condition. Otherwise the exercise risks attributing every difference to vacancy.
I have recently started looking beyond ordinary Miami homes, which has raised a new question about where to begin my research. Mixed-use property interests me, particularly how to compare asking figures with recorded sales while allowing for financing, management and purchase expenses.
I am a...
Because this is a duplex, I would specifically verify that both levels shown to a buyer are reflected consistently in the available property documents. Jurisdiction and document terminology matter, so a Belgian notary can clarify what the records establish. The listing alone is not enough to...
That helps. I don’t yet know where the flat’s responsibility ends or whether the $19,000 estimate covers the same section that could be scoped. I’ll ask for those points in writing and confirm what is actually older despite the new-build description. If the line is genuinely my exposure and...
I’m buying a 1,510 sq ft new-build flat in Miami for roughly $875,000. The general inspection is booked, but the inspector doesn’t include the private sewer line. The confusing part is that the home is older despite the new-build description, and there are mature trees near the street.
A...