Recent content by sketchTheCedar

  1. S

    Dublin retail units: is an 89-day marketing period meaningful?

    Thanks all. The 89 days is based on the current observed marketing period, not completed-sale timing, and I can see that relistings could make it unreliable. I also haven’t separated withdrawn units or grouped price cuts by timing. My next pass will tighten the neighbourhood boundaries and...
  2. S

    Dublin retail units: is an 89-day marketing period meaningful?

    First time looking closely at Dublin retail units, and I’m trying to decide whether to act now or keep watching. For my April 2026 notes, I narrowed the comparison to units marketed between €1,005,000 and €1,507,000 rather than using a citywide average. Their current marketing period is roughly...
  3. S

    Dublin detached homes: is a 17-day marketing period meaningful?

    Misreading a short-lived cluster as a market change could lead to a poor pricing decision. What would change my view is knowing whether the 17 days ends at sale agreed, withdrawal or merely the observation date, and whether relisted homes keep their original start date. Once that is clear, I’d...
Back
Top