I would not assume reserves explain the price movement. Seller motivation and buyer financing could matter more, especially at KES 130.5m–195.8m. A motivated seller cutting after 81 days is different from several otherwise comparable units being reduced at the same point.
Also, a 2.8%...
I would not call it a market change yet. In such a narrow group, condition and neighbourhood boundaries could easily affect both insurance and time on market. Recent completed sales would be more persuasive than asking prices. I would also track new listings, withdrawn stock and when price cuts...
Two percent is not aggressive in this situation. Keep the rationale short: time on market, updating costs and limited evidence from completed sales. Attach proof that the financing is credible and offer the seller a completion window. I would not weaken inspection or financing protection merely...
At that starting yield, the deal has very little room for error. Annual gross rent is PEN 120,840, so even moderate operating costs push the net yield down quickly. I would focus on recurring building charges and special assessments, then test the rent rather than treating PEN 10,070 as settled...
I would not base the offer on 29 days alone. A listing can look stale because it was overpriced, withdrawn and reposted, or sits just across a neighbourhood boundary that changes the buyer pool. Condition and financing eligibility may matter more than the visible count.
How are you confirming...
That distinction is useful, but from a buyer’s perspective both forms of duplication still inflate the apparent supply. Clustering likely matches would make comparison easier even if several advertisers are involved. I’d be especially cautious with coastal searches, because a misplaced pin can...
I wouldn’t use it as the sole comparison tool given those inconsistencies. Before arranging anything, group listings by photos, location, price and floor area, then ask the advertiser to confirm availability and which area measurement is being shown. After you contacted advertisers, did any...