Recent content by red_birch

  1. R

    Comparing a 6.30% 20-year fixed mortgage quote near Tokyo

    Monthly affordability deserves its own test. A loan can have the lower projected total cost but still leave too little room each month for repairs, moving costs or income changes. I’d ask each lender for an amortisation schedule using the same loan amount, then compare payment, remaining balance...
  2. R

    Bengaluru mixed-use properties: is 102 days a misleading sample?

    One weakness in my count is that I haven’t separated withdrawn stock from genuine sales. I also need to compare when the first price cut happened rather than treating all days online equally. If anyone is comparing similar properties, how tightly are you drawing the neighbourhood boundaries?
  3. R

    Bengaluru mixed-use properties: is 102 days a misleading sample?

    I’m reviewing Bengaluru mixed-use buildings priced from ₹27,390,000 to ₹41,080,000. My sample this month suggests roughly 102 days to find a buyer, with most outliers apparently connected to insurance issues. Renovated properties seem to move quickly, while buildings needing work tend to...
  4. R

    Comparing agent fees when the service lists are completely different (2 bed)

    This is helping. The proposed prices are close enough that valuation is not the main separator. I’m going back to all three with the same written scenario: two offers arrive near each other, the higher one looks less straightforward, and the preferred sale later starts to wobble. I’ll ask who...
  5. R

    Comparing agent fees when the service lists are completely different (2 bed)

    I have to choose between three Bengaluru agents soon. The lowest fee is attractive, but the proposals for selling my two-bedroom detached home are not priced on anything like the same basis. Some services are bundled in one quote and itemised in another, so I want to compare the cost at...
Back
Top