For a detached house, I would not base the repair reserve only on what is visible indoors. Roof, exterior surfaces, drainage, garden areas and any installed equipment can create irregular bills. Ask for maintenance history and get the condition broken into likely work over the next few years...
I wouldn’t assume the condo automatically has better resale liquidity. A high recurring charge or poorly maintained common areas can narrow the buyer pool, while a well-located mixed-use building may appeal to an owner-occupier who wants both workspace and accommodation. The opposite can also be...
I would send every candidate the same one-page table: task, included or excluded, responsible person, response time, fee, third-party cost, required approval and fallback contact. Add the known facts about the S$636,500 retail unit and whether it is occupied. Their completed tables should make...
I’m less comfortable with choosing a contingency percentage before the access question is answered. A larger reserve does not fix a vague scope.
Have the wet areas mapped: where supply and waste lines can actually be reached, whether floors or walls must be disturbed, and who reinstates them...
The practical next step is a one-page comparison table: confirmed area basis, lease length, exact micro-location, condition, parking, outdoor space and any service charges for all five properties. Keep the completed sale as the main evidence, mark asking prices clearly as unsold, and run...
What does “coastal homes” mean within Delhi here? The neighbourhood boundaries could change the comparison substantially. I’d also want to know whether the 114 days runs from the original listing date or from a relisting, and what the unresolved insurance issue actually is. Without those...