Recent content by pine.simple

  1. P

    Contingency and hidden-condition checks for a 125 m² Melbourne apartment renovation

    I’d provisionally keep 15–20% outside the quoted works, but the more important step is making every contractor state assumptions and exclusions. Ask whether the price includes opening and reinstating walls, waste removal, protection of common areas, testing after electrical work, plumbing access...
  2. P

    What should a Manila listing photography service actually include?

    I would separate photography from transaction support before comparing prices. A photography quote should clearly state the shoot, editing, number and format of delivered images, usage rights, turnaround, revisions, travel or rescheduling charges, and cancellation terms. Negotiation and document...
  3. P

    Melbourne country-home snapshot — November 2025

    I’m compiling a November 2025 community snapshot for country homes in the Melbourne market. The current inputs show an indicative 98 days on market, asking-price movement of +10.8%, and visible financing sensitivity around A$1,892,000. Before treating that as a market direction, I need to pin...
  4. P

    New here: homeowner in Melbourne

    Already owning a home in Melbourne changes what I am looking for here: I am not starting with basic buying steps, but I still have plenty of first-purchase-style questions about mixed-use property and investment modelling. I would like to understand how asking prices compare with completed...
Back
Top