I’d add a brief reason for including each comparable. ‘Same area’ is not enough; state whether the match is based on occupancy, tenure, size, condition, configuration or some combination.
A practical route is to write out three scenarios: no increase, a staged increase with the current tenant, and replacement at £6,045. For each, include likely vacancy time, turnover work, payment risk and ongoing maintenance—not just headline rent. Then discuss a reasonable increase and any...
Manchester, England, flat purchase. If an offer has been accepted but the lender’s valuation comes in lower, what should the buyer establish first: whether the mortgage still works, whether the seller will renegotiate, or whether comparable sales support the original price? I’m also unclear who...
Buyers may account for fees in their offers, but I doubt the fees themselves are usually the part being bargained over. If renovation and financing already strain the budget, the likely response is a lower bid or no bid at all.
I also would not accept the 10.3% movement as evidence of a...