Recent content by nimble_way

  1. N

    Milan 1-bed at €414,000 and €2,959/month — does the yield hold up?

    I’d run three cases rather than debate one net yield: full expected rent, a reduced-rent case, and a case with both lower rent and an unexpected building contribution. Include tenant turnover costs explicitly instead of burying them in routine maintenance. If modest changes push cash flow close...
  2. N

    Cap appraisal gap or keep financing condition on Calgary apartment?

    I would keep the valuation condition unless your lender has already reviewed the apartment, your financing proof and the relevant completed comparables. A C$43,880 cap is clearer than an unlimited promise, but it still means having that cash available in addition to the down payment, closing...
  3. N

    Made it to closing in Helsinki

    I agree on keeping a reserve, but I would be careful about calling every rejected offer useful data. A rejection only tells you much if the properties and offer conditions were genuinely comparable. Otherwise beginners can take the wrong lesson and simply bid more next time. The better record...
Back
Top