I’d build two small neighbourhood tables rather than one Denver average. For every active, withdrawn and completed property in the range, record condition, initial and final asking price, first price-cut timing, days to contract where available, fees and whether it was later relisted. The useful...
Closed sales generally carry more weight than active listings because they show completed transactions. The useful response is not “ours is nicer,” but specific differences in condition, size, floor, outlook and sale timing.
I’m comparing services for a studio in Milan priced around €570,400, but “tenant placement” seems to mean something different with every provider. Some promise negotiation and document coordination; others apparently make an introduction and disappear.
What should reasonably be included, and...
One question before comparing cross-country systems: what does “operate” mean for your team? A shared interface is different from supporting local fields, currencies, permissions and mortgage data correctly. I’d ask each supplier to demonstrate one property moving between tools, including a...
The strongest candidate is usually a clean listing import into one central property record, with lead capture and viewing schedules reading from that same record. That removes retyping at several points rather than accelerating one isolated task.
Measure exceptions too. An import that saves...
I’m less concerned about duplicate listings than Lin is. Several entries can represent different units, layouts or sales agents within one development. Automatically merging them might hide useful differences. The real problem is whether each entry clearly identifies the unit, area definition...
Relisting immediately seems sensible. So does taking a short pause to strengthen the file, and I keep moving between those two approaches.
The previous deal ended when the buyer’s financing did not clear. Inspection was not the issue, although anyone seeing the property return to the market may...
I wouldn’t split it evenly. Protect the emergency fund first, then reserve for known moving costs and inspection items that genuinely cannot wait. Furniture would come last and could be bought gradually.
Whether $35,000 is comfortable depends less on the $970,000 price than on your monthly...
Before making an offer, create three versions of the first year: no repairs, ordinary repairs and one expensive surprise. Include association charges if relevant and your insurance deductible. If only the best case leaves breathing room, the home is beyond a comfortable maximum even if the...