How comparable is that R$35,650 figure? Is it for occupied properties in similar condition, with the same furnishings, services and student-housing arrangement, or simply the advertised rent for vacant units? Asking rent is not necessarily achieved rent. I’d also want to know when the current...
Wait for the inspection before deciding whether ₩40m is comfortable. Ask for findings to be separated into urgent safety or weatherproofing work, items that could deteriorate if delayed, and cosmetic issues. A long inspection list can look frightening even when most items are optional. The...
My concern is having enough accessible cash for the first few months, not simply qualifying for the largest purchase possible. The property I am considering is a 3-bed condo in Rio de Janeiro priced at about R$2,464,000, and completing the purchase would leave me with around R$190,400.
That...
This helps. I’m going to ask the agent to put in writing exactly what they mean by waiving “it” rather than respond to a vague warning. I’ll also request completed-sale evidence supporting R$2.8m.
My current plan is to offer R$2,492,000 with financing proof, flexibility on completion and an...
I would not assign firm amounts before the inspection and insurance quote. Coastal exposure can affect what the policy covers and how much cash you might need if there is a claim. Also ask for the service-charge history and upcoming work, if applicable. Keep most of the $44,000 liquid until...
My preferred outcome is to buy the Rio condo at a price that reflects its condition without turning the opening bid into a personal criticism. The obstacle is the evidence: it is listed at R$2,800,000 and has sat for 117 days, but I have not found enough completed transactions to judge the...