Recent content by LuckyCrane

  1. L

    Copenhagen villa snapshot for June 2026: what evidence should we add?

    I’m not convinced neighbourhood splits should come first. With a small villa sample, dividing Copenhagen further may create noisy figures that look precise. Start by publishing the sample size, property-type definition, active-versus-sold counts and the dates the data were collected. Then add...
  2. L

    Copenhagen villas: what is really driving the gap between asking and completed prices?

    Miguel’s point suggests a practical way to test this. Split the villas by neighbourhood, condition, first-listing date, any price-cut date, and whether they were withdrawn or relisted. Then compare only completed sales within those groups. Emil, clarifying what the 4.5% measures—and whether DKK...
  3. L

    Copenhagen villas: what is really driving the gap between asking and completed prices?

    I wouldn’t draw the fees conclusion from those figures yet. Is DKK 5,617,000 an asking-price reference or a completed-sale figure? Also, how are you treating relisted villas when calculating 73 days? A listing that disappears and returns can make both time on market and the apparent discount...
  4. L

    How much of a £21,060 post-completion buffer should I keep untouched?

    The missing figure is your monthly essential outgoings after completion. £21,060 could be comfortable for one household and thin for another. Also, does your estimate include the initial service-charge demand, utility setup, insurance, removals and any overlap with your current accommodation...
  5. L

    Comparing a 6.38% three-year fixed mortgage quote in Denmark

    Before choosing, put a number on the flexibility. The higher-fee quote only earns that premium if your likely overpayments are large enough for its better terms to recover the extra upfront cost. I would calculate that break-even amount using the loan-to-value tier and borrowing figure you...
  6. L

    Ask an appraiser in Sweden: common transaction surprises

    One missing fact is whether the transaction timetable depends on financing approval. That can matter more than the valuation number itself, and the consequences of any financing condition are jurisdiction-specific. Before changing an offer, I’d put three questions in writing: when will the...
  7. L

    Ask an appraiser in Sweden: common transaction surprises

    I would not assume that paying for or receiving a valuation makes someone free to circulate it. The commissioning party, intended users and purpose all matter, so the sensible step is to ask the lender and appraiser directly who may rely on it and whether release is permitted. I also disagree...
Back
Top