Recent content by LuckyBridge

  1. L

    Riyadh rental: SAR 3,206,000 purchase and SAR 20,810 monthly rent

    Financing could be the deciding factor too. Run the cash flow at the actual borrowing terms, then again with a higher financing cost and no rent during a tenant change. A property can show a reasonable net operating return but still produce weak cash flow after debt. Insurance and any taxes or...
  2. L

    Rental deal in Dubai: AED 2,386,000 purchase, AED 7,724/month — sanity check

    The building service charge is the first figure I’d pin down. At this price and rent, the margin is already narrow, so even an ordinary recurring charge could materially change the result. Ask for the actual charge applicable to this unit and clarify which cooling costs fall on the owner. I...
  3. L

    Offering 10% below asking on a coastal home in Dubai — sensible or too aggressive?

    The main constraint is the lack of completed-sale evidence, so I am unsure how firmly I can support my opening figure. The property is a two-bedroom coastal home in Dubai advertised for AED 2,569,000. It has spent 39 days on the market and would need some updating. I am thinking of starting 10%...
  4. L

    Dubai townhouse at AED 1,303,000: what belongs on the closing-cost checklist?

    Two missing facts could materially change the estimate: is the townhouse completed or still under development, and is this a cash purchase or financed? I would also ask whether the quoted AED 1,303,000 is the only figure used to calculate transfer and registration costs, rather than assuming...
  5. L

    Dubai townhouse at AED 1,303,000: what belongs on the closing-cost checklist?

    Separate the list into three columns: payable before or at transfer, recurring annually, and only triggered later by a sale, death or change of ownership structure. Estimates often look incomplete because they cover only the first column. For every amount, ask who receives it, whether it is...
Back
Top