I’d list withdrawals separately rather than treating them as failed sales. Some may return or leave for reasons unrelated to demand, so the status is informative but not conclusive.
Annual gross rent is $64,524. A useful sensitivity shortcut here is that every annual expense equal to 1% of the purchase price removes $8,800, or roughly $733 per month, from the headline result. Insurance, tax, management, HOA and turnover can therefore compress the apparent yield quickly. I’d...
I have checked three proposals for selling my Boston apartment, but I still cannot tell which one offers the best value. Their fees differ materially, and so do the inclusions: photography and offer negotiation are bundled in one proposal, while several routine tasks are add-ons in another...
I would expect a written scope separating advice from actual transaction duties. It should identify deliverables, exclusions, fees, response times, and who tracks each open item. For this property, local knowledge should include knowing which questions must be taken to the relevant New York...
Compare total cash cost over your realistic ownership period, not automatically over 20 years. Include upfront fees, monthly payments, any recurring loan costs and the amount needed to clear the mortgage when you sell. APR is useful for screening, but it can mislead when your likely holding...
Getting this wrong would leave me with an expensive Boston house that looks profitable on rent but produces very little usable cash. The property is a 4-bed detached home priced at $855,000, with projected rent of $4,949 a month. That is about 6.9% gross.
I have allowed for empty periods...