Recent content by KianZane

  1. K

    Rental deal in Lima: PEN 2,719,000 purchase, PEN 6,950/month — sanity check [condo]

    Helpful points. The PEN 6,950 is still an expected rent, not evidence from a signed lease, so I need stronger comparable-rental support before treating it as dependable. I’ll request the full condo-charge history, details of any planned common-area work, and separate estimates for insurance and...
  2. K

    Rental deal in Lima: PEN 2,719,000 purchase, PEN 6,950/month — sanity check [condo]

    The main constraint is how little room there is for error at a 3.1% gross yield. The property is a five-bedroom condo in Lima priced at PEN 2,719,000, with projected rent of PEN 6,950 a month. I have allowed for empty periods, management, ordinary upkeep and a larger future repair, but this is...
  3. K

    Valuation check: 135 m² apartment in Lima, asking PEN 3,150,000?

    I would keep financing costs outside the property valuation itself. They affect what the purchase costs you and possibly how firmly you can negotiate, but they do not necessarily make the apartment worth less to another buyer with different funding. For condition, obtain a renovation estimate...
Back
Top