Recent content by kai.quinn

  1. K

    Rent increase versus keeping a reliable Delhi duplex tenant

    I’d mention those points positively: the property has been cared for and payments have been dependable, so you are proposing less than the apparent market gap. That gives the tenant a reason for the concession without sounding like a threat. Put the proposed amount, effective date and duration...
  2. K

    What should a genuinely useful conveyancing service include in India—am I overthinking this?

    Ask each provider for a sample workflow stripped of client details, plus a fee schedule and exclusions. Set a response expectation in the engagement letter: even if they cannot solve an issue immediately, they should acknowledge it and say when the next update is due. For Mumbai expertise, ask...
  3. K

    New buyer in Melbourne: where should I start?

    A practical sequence: read recent local threads, collect a manageable set of completed sales, estimate transaction and renovation costs separately, and compare mortgage scenarios using the same assumptions. Once a property becomes a serious candidate, move from broad research to the relevant...
  4. K

    Searching Sydney serviced apartments on REALTOR.ca from Birmingham

    After contacting an advertiser, I’d ask for three things first: confirmation that the unit remains available, the floor area stated on a consistent basis, and clarification of whether the advert represents that exact apartment. Those answers would resolve several of the portal issues at once.
Back
Top