Recent content by kai.drew

  1. K

    Are Amsterdam buyers negotiating more after 75 days on market?

    I keep changing my mind about whether buyers have more room to negotiate in Amsterdam once a listing has been sitting for roughly 75 days. The market looks split rather than uniformly fast or slow, particularly for duplexes asking between €964,200 and €1,446,000. Asking-price histories are easy...
  2. K

    Insurance and reserves changed the Warsaw apartment maths after 16 days

    I am torn between pricing today’s higher building costs into the apartment permanently and treating them as an unusual spike. After 16 days of assessing this Warsaw property, the purchase price still looks workable, but sharp increases in the master insurance premium and shared reserve...
  3. K

    First Amsterdam apartment completed: what the offer-to-closing guides miss

    The surprise in buying my first Amsterdam apartment was that the difficult part began after my offer was accepted. Completion followed several unsuccessful bids and a document stage that took more time than I had allowed for. Keeping enough cash after the purchase proved more important than...
Back
Top