Your plan covers the main weakness without overreacting. I’d relaunch once the refreshed material and comparison sheet are ready, state the financing failure plainly, preserve inspection rights, and avoid granting price or repair concessions before seeing the complete terms. Reliability is a...
I’m tracking Seoul student housing priced from ₩408,500,000 to ₩612,700,000. The latest movement is a 0.3% decline, while listings are taking about 97 days to sell. Negotiated discounts seem to vary much more with condition than that headline change suggests. My working view is that financing...
Comparing units remotely from Singapore has made reliable filtering more important than the number of results. I’ve been using Rightmove to look for retail space around Seoul, and repeated adverts, uncertain availability and differing area measurements make it difficult to tell which options are...
To narrow it down, I’m not necessarily looking for the lowest headline price. I’d consider an association membership route if eligibility is clear and the combined cost makes sense. The key issue is whether the discounted plan remains workable after the first annual term, including access to...
The tools I’m comparing for Seoul property conveyancing look similar on the surface. My concern is that a discounted first term could hide a costly renewal or make it difficult to leave.
Are there any professional, association or community rates in South Korea that can be confirmed directly...
One clarification: I don’t yet have a dependable estimate for the updating, which is part of my hesitation. I’ve asked about completed comparables and the seller’s preferred timing, but I don’t want the deadline to push me into treating missing information as good news.
One detail is making tonight’s decision harder: I still cannot find enough completed sales to judge a Seoul studio listed at ₩296,700,000. It has been advertised for 37 days, and its condition suggests some updating, although similar nearby listings are asking around the same level.
I’m...