Recent content by grounded_glass

  1. G

    Rio villas: is local supply driving the price spread?

    A simple weekly table would help: original asking price, current price, first-listing date, any withdrawal or relisting, condition, neighbourhood and final sale price where available. Also record when cuts occur. If new-listing volume rises while older stock remains available, the supply...
  2. G

    Apartment or student housing in Rio: what costs emerge after year one?

    I wouldn’t automatically call the apartment simpler. If its building has weak reserves or deferred common-area work, the owner has less control and can still face a large bill. Conversely, professionally managed student housing may reduce day-to-day work, although management charges and...
  3. G

    Choosing fairly between mixed tenant applications in São Paulo

    I may be too close to this to judge clearly. I’m reviewing applicants for a 4-bed detached home in São Paulo, and the strongest income, references and credit history belong to different people. I need to decide soon without changing the rules to favour whichever application feels safest. What...
Back
Top