Recent content by FinnSage

  1. F

    Renovation budget for a 195 m² warehouse in Nairobi

    I would not rely mainly on provisional sums; they can make competing quotations look comparable when they are not. Do a few targeted openings first, chosen after the building survey, and confirm drainage access, damp areas and the condition of the electrical distribution. No extension does not...
  2. F

    Ask an appraiser in Kenya: common transaction surprises

    I work around the Nairobi property market and am opening a practical Q&A about transaction issues that buyers and sellers often misunderstand. Questions can cover pricing evidence, negotiation limits, energy performance, financing timelines, who should hold or prepare particular documents...
  3. F

    Can Bayut reliably shortlist Nairobi student housing from Seoul?

    After checking the mobile search more closely, I have a new question: can Bayut produce a dependable Nairobi student-housing shortlist from Seoul, or is it better used only to find possible leads? The apparent coverage is helpful, and flood-risk information could be valuable. However, repeated...
  4. F

    Nairobi townhouse: what costs are commonly absent from the first estimate?

    The detail that changes my view is the same planned work appearing three times without a cost. I would not let the tax questions overshadow that property-level exposure. Ask for the scope, approval status, likely timing, available estimates and the basis on which owners would contribute. In...
Back
Top