The missing facts are your monthly surplus after the mortgage and what the inspection actually finds. If you can rebuild savings quickly, the same R$44,800 is less concerning than if it will take years. I wouldn’t assign a repair amount before the inspection—ask for urgent, first-year and...
A recent São Paulo thread added the original listing date, which immediately made me wonder whether the forum should record days on market in a consistent place. At present the number is often buried in the discussion, and regional comparisons become difficult when members calculate it from...
I would not make a decision from the 69-day figure until the listings are separated properly. Lease length and renovation status are tempting explanations, but a surge of competing warehouses or an unmotivated seller could produce the same visible delay.
For each property, I’d record the...
The 38-day figure looks useful, but I am not convinced it represents genuine time on market. My São Paulo sample consists mainly of townhouses asking between R$5,645,000 and R$8,467,000, and completed prices are much harder to trace than advertised ones.
Transaction costs may affect...
Rafael’s point about the gap is fair, but the quality of the comparable listings matters. Similar location, condition and lease terms are more useful than a broad asking figure. I’d prepare two numbers: the increase justified by actual comparisons, and the minimum increase that still makes...
That’s fair. My sample currently mixes adjacent neighbourhoods, so I’ll tighten the boundaries before calling this a change. I’ll also separate original-price listings, reductions and withdrawals, then note property condition and lease length consistently. The property-linked messages are useful...
I’m tracking São Paulo property listings for February 2026 and keep changing my mind about what the inventory shift means. Well-presented studios appear to be moving in roughly 23 days, while homes needing work sit longer and often receive price cuts. Renovated stock seems to attract buyers...
For February 2026 I’ve been tracking a narrow set of Munich new-build flats between €485,800 and €728,600 rather than relying on a citywide average. The current marketing period is roughly 17 days, and lease length seems to influence interest more than the headline monthly amount.
Would you...
Also document the property’s condition before renewal, especially if refurbishment cost is part of your calculation. Normal upkeep, tenant-caused damage and deposit deductions should not be blurred together, and deposit handling must follow the tenancy terms and applicable local requirements. A...