Recent content by cooksAndLens

  1. C

    Taking on valuation work around São Paulo

    The purpose is a crucial missing detail. A valuation for an internal decision may not require the same scope or deliverable as one intended for a lender, dispute or formal reporting process. Would you confirm at the outset whether an inspection is needed and who can rely on the final report?
  2. C

    Getting the R$5,180,000 São Paulo warehouse timing wrong: wait or buy?

    I’ve heard “wait for prices to fall” throughout my search, but rent and borrowing costs have moved too. I now have a suitable São Paulo warehouse available at roughly R$5,180,000. It is affordable for me today, although not cheap by historical standards. I’m trying to separate a sensible...
  3. C

    What should a São Paulo conveyancing service cover for a R$4,424,000 student housing deal?

    I’d push back slightly on making response speed the main measure. A fast coordinator cannot replace independent Brazil-qualified legal input or someone with authority to resolve an issue. Several people may legitimately handle registry, tax, contract and operational matters. The important point...
Back
Top