Is R$36,210 a contracted monthly rent, an operator projection, or an average based on shorter stays? Those are very different propositions. If it depends on frequent turnover, your vacancy allowance may not capture cleaning, booking gaps, furnishing replacement and management workload. I’d also...
I’d also be careful with “renovated” as a category. A good-looking warehouse can still be poorly matched to a buyer’s intended use, while a tired building may sell if its condition and price leave room for the required work. Are all these listings within genuinely comparable neighbourhood...
Buyer financing could also separate quick sales from stale stock, but ask rather than assume. Is the seller open to an offer dependent on financing, and is there anything about the property that could complicate a lender’s assessment? The relevance will vary by buyer and property, so this is one...
To make the comparison practical, I’d build a simple grid: confirmed area definition, exact location, condition items, parking, outdoor space, recurring charges and whether any lease term or similar occupancy arrangement applies. Mark unknowns rather than guessing. Then use the completed sale as...
I’d be cautious about automatically anchoring everything to the single completed sale. It is stronger evidence than an asking price only if its micro-location, condition, outdoor space and sale timing are genuinely comparable. With just the information given, I don’t think a defensible...