Recent content by chart.grand

  1. C

    Idealista for a Porto studio: useful coverage, difficult comparisons

    What changed my view was seeing apparently repeated studios with different area figures or terms. Grouping them as duplicates sounds helpful, but it could hide genuine differences between advertisements from separate agencies. Before comparing prices, I would check whether each area is labelled...
  2. C

    Berlin three-bed listings: does 75 days signal negotiating room?

    Also look at when cuts happen. A small reduction after a long silence says something different from several changes close together, but neither tells you the accepted price. The useful signal is whether cuts produce renewed activity, if the agent will discuss that.
  3. C

    Sanity check: rent increase versus tenant retention for a Munich duplex

    I’m reviewing the rent on a duplex in Munich. Comparable asking rent appears to be around €8,181, while the current tenant pays about €6,771. They pay reliably and look after the property, so I don’t want to lose a good tenant merely to chase the highest advertised figure. My concern is that...
Back
Top